SUMMER @ The Studio!
We can’t wait for a little warm weather and our summer season! With all of the new classes, camps, and Intensives, it offers something for everyone!
- July 8 – August 9: Regular Summer Class Session
- July 22: Week 1 of Intensives [Thomas Hanner and other Master Teachers]
- July 29: Week 2 of Intensives [Koresh Faculty and other Master Teachers]
We are so very excited for all to come:
There are many exciting choices for Day Camps this year.
Disney Wonderful Wednesdays: Enjoy the wonderful fun of Disney Magic in a day camp format–Dance, Crafts, Snacks, and Fun! This daytime class meets for five Wednesdays from 10:00 – 12:00pm (Wednesdays: 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7)
Hippety Hop Bop (Week of July 8): This camp promises to be a ton of fun and will conclude with a video of our favorite hippety hoppers–crafts as we make our costumes and set the scenes, snacks, and dancing! 😀
Descendants – A Wicked Week of Fun! (Week of July 8): This camp promises to be a ton of fun and will feature dance styles of your favorite Descendants characters, crafts, snacks, and more!
Video Camp – Contemporary (Audition May 11 – Week of July 15): This week long camp will begin by learning contemporary choreography. Later in the week, dancers will then be transported via Studio staff on location to shoot the Contemporary Dance video.
Be Well & Dance Well (Week of July 15): This week long camp will provide dancers with wonderful resources on wellness, including a visit from a nutritionist. Choreography and journaling will also be a part of this experience.
Broadway Stars Musical Theater Camp (Week of July 15): Calling our triple threats!! Come out for a taste of some of Broadway’s classics as well as some newer works. Each day a different show will be explored and conclude with a mini performance!
Incredibles! (Week of July 22): Calling all super heroes!! For boys and girls join us as we hone those moves! Crafts, snacks and super-powered dancing!
Weekly evening classes are a ton a fun as well. Dancers are able to explore many different offerings including:
- Ballet Classes (enroll at current company levels)
- Jazz: Jo Jo Jazz, Jazz Pop, & Jazz Intensive:Conditioning, Turns, and Jumps
- Tap: Classics, Broadway, Stomp Percussive, Just for Guys
- Broadway Stars
- Disney Magic
- Hip Hop: All Levels and Hippety Hop
- Acrobatics: Tumble Tots, Circus Camp, Intensive
- Power Barre Class
- Explore Classes: Ballet, Jazz, and Contemporary
- Word Nerds: A book club 😀
Weekly Intensives provide an opportunity to grow in technique and artistry. They also allow dancers to try genres they may not take during the school year. The Star Intensives include a combination of Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Stretch & Strength, Acro, and Improvisation. These Intensives provide dancers with the opportunity to train with current professional dancers and they love being able to dance every day and explore new styles and techniques.
There truly is something for everyone!
+ Our Disney Magic will focus on boys and girls ages 3-5. Participants will make a craft, play games, learn a dance, and enjoy a snack. The five week series will begin the week of July 8th and continue through the week of August 9th..
+ Also for preschool dancers, Hippety Hop is a ton of fun! This class blends a preschool structure with up beat music and moves. It is a wonderful class for those little ones who can’t stop moving to the beat. Perfect for girls and boys.
Summer enrollment details:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $10 for new families and it will be deducted from the Fall Registration Fee, should your dancer enroll for the Fall 2019 – 2020 season.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Multi-class discounts exist but there are no discounts for families during the Summer season.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, please complete the withdrawal form found HERE. There is a $25 administrative fee for withdrawing.
- No refunds will be made on the day of the first class or thereafter, except for medical reasons.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes for low enrollment and if so, a full refund will be made.