We can’t wait for a little warm weather and our summer season! With all of the new classes, camps, and Intensives, it offers something for everyone!
- June 25: Boot Camp Starts
- July 2 – July 27: Regular Summer Classes Start
- July 30: Week 1 of Intensives [Koresh Faculty]
- August 6: Week 2 of Intensives
Weekly Intensives provide an opportunity to grow in technique and artistry. They also allow dancers to try genres they may not take during the school year. The Star Intensives include a combination of Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Stretch & Strength, Acro, and Improvisation. These Intensives provide dancers with the opportunity to train with current professional dancers and they love being able to dance every day and explore new styles and techniques.
Intensives are designated with a hot pink DANCE circle.
There are many exciting choices for Day Camps this year. All camps are designated with a tan CAMP square.
• Dancing Around the World • History of Hip Hop • Music Video Camp
• Lindy Hop Swing • Tuesday Princess Days • Girl Power
• Broadway Stars • Broadway Stars, Jr.
Weekly evening classes are a ton a fun as well. Dancers are able to explore many different offerings including:
- Ballet Classes (enroll at current company levels)
- Jazz: Jazz Pop & Jazz Intensive:Conditioning, Turns, and Jumps
- Tap: Classics, Broadway, Stomp Percussive, Just for Guys
- Musical Theater
- Hip Hop: Levels, Just for Guys, and Hippety Hop
- Acrobatics: Circus Camp, Intensive
- Pilates Barre Class
- Explore Classes: Ballet, Jazz, and Contemporary
There truly is something for everyone!
+ Our Princess Series will focus on children ages 3-5. Participants will make a craft, play games, learn a dance, and enjoy a snack. The four week series will begin the week of July 2nd and continue through the week of July 23rd.
+ Also for Pre-K dancers, Hippety Hop is a ton of fun! This class blends a Pre-K structure with up beat music and moves. It is a wonderful class for those little ones who can’t stop moving to the beat. Perfect for girls and boys.
To REGISTER for SUMMER CLASSES click below and select Summer 2018